Whats going on.

 My life is kinda out of control. I am terrible with self discipline and keeping routines. Since I have the summer off I am hoping to use this time to change that. I have decided to start with a nighttime routine. One of my biggest problems is that I am a night person with a day job..I have a hard time falling asleep. I am hoping that having a routine will change that.

I need to move my body more. I am getting older and if I don't start working my body more I am going to end up having a hard time getting round. Heck even now I can get out of breath walking. 

So my hope is this routine will set me up for a good nights sleep so I don't sleep the day away. I start tomorrow.

Remove:

  • Stop eating and drinking 

  • Turn off screens

Reset:

  • Clean and Tidy

  • Clean yourself

  • Plan the next day

Relax:

  • Yoga

 Options:

  • Read

  • Meditate

  • Bath

  • Breathing exercises

Comments